This is a compensated review from BlogHer and Crystal Light Water Way Challenge...
As many of you might know, I have been struggling to lose these, um, ten.....twenty....okay, maybe 25 pounds for at least a year now. I have talked about it, stressed about it, cried about it and have finally decided to DO something about it. (A good friend of mine from high school just lost 106 pounds since last August. Her first piece of advice??? Drink a TON of water.)
My darling daughter Bitchy (the chemistry/nutrition major) has insisted that I not only begin a more rigorous workout routine, but that I incorporate drinking as much water as I can during the day. She has been doing this for several years now (She and all of her 105 pounds) and has been a loyal Crystal Light drinker. She has packets of every flavor strewn across her dresser!
When I was offered a chance to participate in the Crystal Light Water Challenge, I jumped for joy! Bitchy was ecstatic, and frankly I've had to hide MY packets from HER. (They are for ME to try, for ME to use, and for ME to write about. )
The fun part of this challenge for me, is that it gives me another way to connect with my health conscience daughter, and moms- we ALL know that the more things we are able to talk about, the better.
So, I am committed to drinking at least eight, eight ounce bottles a day, using the various flavor packets provided to me by Crystal Light. I am going to weigh myself each morning (That might be the screaming that you hear) and I am going to increase my exercise by at least five minutes each day. (Baby steps people, baby steps.)
Being a woman approaching fifty (I can't believe I said that!) I know how much harder it is to lose weight and remain healthy. I love the fact that the Crystal Light people are going to support us in this quest.
I am going to post about my progress, the conversations I have with Bitchy,and let you all know what flavors I love the best. What can you do???
1. We would love for you to join this challenge! If you haven't already done so, go to BlogHer and create a profile.
2. Then, join the Crystal Light Water Way Challenge Group at BlogHer. They are also hosting a sweepstakes for $1,000 in the Water Way Challenge group!! Who can't use One Thousand Bucks????
3. Come back if you can, and keep me posted on your progress, as I keep you posted on mine! Any additional helpful hints would be appreciated!!
3. You can take a Water Assessment, and get your OWN widget at this link!
4. Here is the link to the official Crystal Light official site">Crystal Light Site - go on over and visit!!!
5. I would LOVE some advice, comments and suggestions from all of you! How do YOU use water, and Crystal Light to help in your quest to be healthy??
(People...YOU could win $1,000 from Crystal Light!!! Go over!!!)
Wish me luck!