Saturday, August 8, 2009

Does PeterPan eat at Wendy's??

On many summer nights where we’ve lingered longer than anticipated at the pool or soccer fields, fast food offers up a treat in which my kids delight. And I have to admit that breaks from cooking (and especially cleaning up) deeply appeal to me and my husband! For these quick-stop meals, Wendy’s has come up with a summer alternative to the usual burger fare, adding restaurant-style boneless chicken wings to their summer menu, along with hearty salads and chicken sandwiches.

Wendy’s new boneless chicken wings, made with 100% whole chicken breast, get hand tossed in one of three sophisticated flavors: Bold Buffalo, Honey BBQ, and Sweet & Spicy Asian Chicken. They have the delicious taste of boneless wings you get in a sit-down restaurant, and, paired with a side salad, offer a great fast food alternative for us Moms! Better yet - the wings remind me of that commercial where the kids scream out: “Mikey likes it!” – a delicious protein alternative for those kids who would rather live on French fries.

Do you enjoy Wendy's? What do YOU order there that helps with your hectic life? If you want to win a Wendy's girft card, leave a comment below!!!

I wrote this review while participating in a blog and giveaway campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Wendy’s and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. In addition, Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, we eat at Wendy's, but not very often. I have yet to try their new boneless chicken wings, but they intrigue me.

    ReplyDelete